Thursday, July 14, 2011
The Harry Potter Generation
In it's own way I doubt Harry Potter will trully end. The last movie is expected to come out on July 13, 2011 which for me (right now) is tomorrow. After eight full years of experiencing the Harry Potter series I find it sad to say that this decade is coming to end. I hope that all the fans will keep the series living though because I don't think it trully has to end. There is a magic about it that can keep living if we pass it down. See it hit me today that no matter how much I like other books there will always be something in these that seemed to keep my childhood in a bottle or a book. I will forever continue reading, writing, and enjoying this marvelous series. I'll be keeping up with pottermore as well as any other JK books. I can honestly say this will trully be a decade to remember. Thank You JK! ~Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment