What I am trying to say is that we try to figure things out on our own, without any help. Truthfully it is just not possible. We try and proof read and see that there is something wrong with everything. We put ourselves on the edge and don't take the time to stop and believe and listen.
Great beauty comes with great experience, great responsibility. Our beauty is something that is beyond human words... because God made us and that is who we are we are innocent and unique but only when we choose to be something that the people outside our door don't want us to have.
Our fight, our true rebellion is when we rebel against what the world wants of us and that is when it gets cool. It gets awesome and groovy and deep... he goes beyond our self our lives our choices and consequences.
Our lives lie in the one we can't see.
I only wish I could tell you how I feel how much love I feel for God.
We have to ask him to break every chain.
No comments:
Post a Comment