We all have situations were we feel lost and small, until this morning I couldn't find the words to write this blog. So much going on and so much sadness and anger that shouldn't be there for all of us. It's a different world for them for everyone. We all live in different ways and think different thoughts that is what makes us different. We have to keep in mind that the demons who try and hold us down are designed for those fears.
In the movie Matrix it's about a guy overcoming to see what that world really is. In the end he sees that world for what it really is. Without all the tight clothing and rough words that is sort of what we are doing... seeing things for what they really are and realizing that. Moving past that. Taking our fears and knowing that NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS GOD HAS GOT YOU!!!! He ALWAYS has.
Our whole family has bonded together for the past several months including when my grandmother was in the hospital and it has been rough for ALL the family in that respect. I don't know where to begin or how to tell you anything but what there is:
My Grandaddy, mother's father, died as of 1a.m. on Wed. February 6, 2013...
beyond that everything is pretty much muddled. :)
Things are OK now, yesterday I felt demons hanging out with us. I don't like that. They were confusing me and I was letting my ridiculous fears control that. We went to my G-momma's house and we prayed.
There is something about her house that even in the darkest of times there is so much God there.
She saw things for what they were. We all prayed... G-mom, mom, dad, and I.
As I said there is no real order to this post just a letting you know.
We have all been warriors in a situation like this. Standing as tall as we can and fighting for our loved ones.
I don't mean to be dark about everything that's just the way that life has felt on levels. As I said emotion wise I'm not reliable but, my mind as well as my families has cleared up today.
Again a thank you to all the Warriors out there praying for my family and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment