Friday, March 15, 2013

Months

Months are funny things.

There are 12 of them.
They come and they change. Yet they always stay the same.
You can do different things during them... months I mean.
From time to time they can take your breath away at how quick they fly by.
Recently life has flown and many attacks have hit our family. Sometimes I feel like saying the words "thank you" is never enough. I sometimes wonder what I could do to change the world, to transform life.
I can't.
So, I give my problems to someone who can who will change what is happening and what will happen.
No human.
Life is odd... people are odd. In the end though I find if you put your trust in God things can change and transform. Completely transform.
I told God when a part of my life changed and even before that, that I didn't want to be just Katie Jordan Finlayson. I wanted to do something with my life go somewhere I wanted to live and see the sights and wonders of this world before I moved on.
As life goes on I see my life changing I go up on the roller coaster of life then down while yelling "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE" on my way home.
I have no words to convince people to love Jesus or why people need a relationship with him. I can not convince you to believe what I believe and have faith in. Only one can do that and he gave you a choice...
(A CHOICE :D excitement... a choice! Haha! :D How AWESOME IS THAT!)
He didn't force us to love he gave us THE choice. wow.
WOW! 
Nothing in this world just came to be I know that much. It is to beautiful and for everything that has transpired over the past few months I am slowly beginning to take more and more joy in life. To separate good from bad, and to just go deeper. I LOVE THIS! I don't... I WON'T loose this! I CAN'T loose this love. We have to go beyond what we deny in our minds when we know truth in our hearts.
Listen, talk, he is there.
Places that I'm going!:
New Zealand

 Paris
England



No comments:

Post a Comment