Friday, August 2, 2013

Bilbo

Last Sunday after church I sat down for the worship leaders monthly meeting.
Warriors off to talk about the battle plan. Really the meetings are just to get on the same page with one another and God and talk in depth about what is up. I enjoy the meetings and look forward to them. They always seem to open doors. I guess like all girls I enjoy talking about feelings.
I am blessed to be invited to be apart of these meetings.
This month's meeting was held around the change going on about the church. Three or four subjects stood out to me but, really I only want to talk about one. God wants me too, so I will.

We all get uncomfortable. There is somewhere, something(s), or someone who makes us uncomfortable. Sometimes we are bold and we take a chance and face it. Sometimes it is a fear. Sometimes it is something else entirely. We all get uncomfortable.
For me and for many others the thing or things that we are uncomfortable with we usually don't want to confront.
God wants us to. Because when we step out and away from that warm chair and hot coffee into snow and sleet and more snow and a bit of hail. The SOONER we will see. Wonders, mountains, dragons, elves, etc.
Do you get the title now?
No?
What about Frodo?
No?
Katniss?
We don't want to leave our doilies and warm fire. We don't want to leave our assurance of a safe and happy life. God wants us to though. He wants us to take the risk and put it all on the line for him.
Can you do it?
It is easier to say than do!
Pray
Live
Love
NEVER stop trying! I believe you can and I know without a doubt in my mind so does God!

Good night! and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment