Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Learning and Relating! (1st Semester of College.. Early Post)

So, school started and after that everything took off... which means; babysitting, helping with homework, cooking dinner, doing homework, stressing out about getting places, trying to keep up spiritually, laughing, believing, resting, straining, rejoicing, breaking boundaries, growing confident, and simply living. Shall I continue? *sigh*

I started about a year ago going to my churches youth group, at the time it was a bunch of kids that were all about 2 or 3 years older than me who, all had the nerve to get up and worship in front of others, something I'm still trying to overcome. It was great then and still is now, it's just different. Now its about eight to nine people who all want God just as badly were all learning to express it in different ways. Learning, not only in school but spiritually, how to obey, have faith,  have trust, and have discipline, as well as meet other people. Yes, I've learned and discovered but, to be honest now that I'm apart of something I just want to get to know the people there. Be around the ones who understand what it's like. People who I KNOW have recently been there or still are there. In ways I feel alone but, know that I'm not, I just wish I knew how to step out more. I believe that if this group would become more of a family we can move mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment