Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Real Strength!

People are always afraid to cry. I've never understood it but, maybe that's something God has always given me an understanding for.
I cry when I'm tired or upset. I tend to shed tears when I feel lonely or confused. I cry a lot when I'm happy or sad.
In a way to me it shows more strength then weakness because your not afraid to cry.
Sometimes strength can come in many different sizes and ways.
My mom is strong I consider her very strong. I look up to her, she takes on a lot.
Recently, it's been very tough on my mom she has been working constantly... her business closed, her mom got into a very scary situation because of old age... sometimes I don't know what to think.
Really what I should say or do at that right now all I know to do is keep working as hard as I can and continue with life supporting her as much as I can.
I respect my mom:) She has real strength. Strength that maybe I can grow up to have one day.
I have a lot to learn and so little time but, I suppose we all do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment