Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Beginnings and Change

There's always this portion of time where things change and rearrange themselves. It's a period where people have to adapt to something new. Some way of living that's different and unknown. Life is like that, constantly changing. I think what most people forget is the adventure in it all. We get ourselves stuck in this mindset that nothing is going right and everything is always going great for the rest of the world and crappy for us.
Truth is: life is not like that unless you make it that way! That's right! YOU choose and decide how to make that change. Should we live in fear of it and avoid making contact by pretending it never happened? Or should we live like it's an adventure with twists and turns, high point and low points. God made the world so that we could see truth and beauty and everything in between.
Light and dark to be more specific.
Bilbo Baggins was someone who never wanted to go on an adventure, "Nasty things," he said. When he did he went through hardship and did things he never thought he would have the chance to do or even wanted to do.
My point is change happens to everybody and realizations come with it. We have to accept the hard things in  our lives and accept what God has to give and TRUST in him with all of our being. I often forget to trust God.
I forget all that he has done in all of our lives and the plans that he has for us in our future.
I forget a lot of things that I'm not to proud to admit but, God is always their to remind me.
In our hardship and change we MUST remember something that my dad taught me once: that the Holy Spirit is constantly praying for us and he constantly with us and rooting for us.
NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING will EVER change his LOVE for you. You may not realize this yet but, I hope and pray that one day you will! :) Love to all, good night, and God Bless!   

No comments:

Post a Comment