Thursday, January 17, 2013
What Jesus DOES!
Ever since I was a little girl I hadn't seen official snow in person... until a few years ago during the Christmas Holidays. My dad was sick with some sort of flu that had passed through the whole family and dad got the worst of it, so he was kind of stranded inside. Every time it snows he reminds me of how happy it made him to see his children have their first White Christmas.
I still remember getting out of bed on that Christmas morning and looking out the window.
Boy was I excited... like every Christmas morning Kelsey and I woke mom and dad. We all brushed our teeth and mom and dad headed down the stairs first.
Kelsey goes first then Katie.
We smile play a little while then get dressed and head out doors into a winter WONDERLAND!!!
I remember the feeling.
It was like I was in Narnia for the first time, white snow fell upon my lashes and the ground was covered in cold white foam.
Today reminded me of that day in the snow as we drove home in the snow and small pieces fell and hit the car.
Jesus is so AMAZING!!! He truly works WONDERS he always has.
I think what is really on my heart to say is just to keep going and remember and abide by the promises God has given and to listen for him every step of the way. You never know when he'll pop and say something you never really expected (like a snow day!!!)
Mark Ch.10 V. 45 For even the Son of man came not to be served unto, but to serve, and to give his life a ransom for many.
~God Bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment