Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Seeing through Different Eyes and the College Experience

One of the most interesting times in my life seems to be going on now. Taking me through different experiences to new places. It's a lot like flying or dancing, one minute your sitting in your room doing absolutely nothing then the next your in another world or place. Starting college at 16 has been quite the experience and one that was planned and made for me. I've really enjoyed being in this different world living and enjoying where I'm at. At the same time I feel as though I'm working so hard without rest. I haven't posted a blog or anything like that in a while and the truth is I haven't had time. When I do have free time I feel like I get freedom happy and enjoy it so much that it comes to the point where I waste hours at a time I could've done something productive.
Maybe it's just me but, growing up is a challenge for all ages. I never thought that I'd be where I am now. Doing everything that I've been doing it's like living a dream and climbing literally to the top. Living is a challenge that to many look at as a burden. I don't want to do that though.I have plans that I want to accomplish, the problem is is that I spend to much time trying to figure out how to accomplish it rather than just doing it. Life is a journey a beautiful one with all sorts of things happening and racing around you. I've learned so much in so little time and my plans are to continue doing the best that I can. I'm still a kid I'm still growing, learning, and living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment