Thursday, April 11, 2013

Closing Out the World

I am blogging outside today. No real reason really. It takes less than a minute to go outside. I walk from my room down a set of stairs then open the front door. It doesn't take much effort only a little. It's like coming out from a dark place, somewhere magical. The light is usually over bearing because our house is dark.Today, is Thursday April 11, 2013. It is about mid-day.
I'm not really sure why all this is worth mentioning I just hear that there is a storm coming a big one.
The kind that they let the schools out early and everyone rushes to buy their milk and bread.
Pollen is spreading almost like an a attack from the yellow particles flying about our heads giving us head or earaches.
Here it smells like pollen and smoke. I can hear cars from the highway and feel the occasional wind blowing pollen at my head and on my laptop.
It's warm and bright white clouds float over head blocking the universe out behind them like God saying, "don't worry about all that right now".
I am not trapped or lonely, just busy and tired. I've made mistakes and watched them made.
I am normal.
We all are, it is the best thing you can be. We try and shape and redefine that word 'normal' when it is every thing we consider and nothing at all. Crazy, is a miscalculation, weird, is an insult. While amazing is the only word besides Love we can describe God as (and awesome, cool, and a bunch of other good stuff).
Like the world surrounding me, the world that fills me up and drinks me in tries to consume until I am nothing left only to be saved by the one I love.
The one so deep and pure and true and amazing.(God)
Whenever I close my door to go inside from the darkness I think of the world outside and who created it. I think about how dangerous, exciting, and wonderful it is. I think about the people that were placed there and have done wrong. I think about not hiding and really living. I think about me and my family the adventures I want to have and where they can take me. I think about life and rest and dreams. No one can destroy those dreams but, you and God, and no one can build them bigger than God.
If you are late or behind, God still has plans. You have to get up there and go after them though.
Life is a mystery, it is in our nature to be afraid of what we don't know like the world surrounding us and filling us up. The world that we are to live in but, never to be apart of. The living and breathing.
It is so amazing and relieves one's stress to get back to the world until we go home once again.
 This is my view as I write the blog. Smoke and pollen were all over my screen when I finished but, it was a good moment. God was gently there brushing all fears away. I love my father in heaven. He is great!
 
John 15:19-If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Galatians 6:15- But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of flesh.




No comments:

Post a Comment